This is exactly how I feel about it. In fact, the very concept of trade shows has been dead for a long time.
Mike Isaac on CES:
Is the supposed premier event of the tech industry really the place we’ll see all of the year’s coming trends and successes play out? Can anyone name one single thing they took away from last year’s CES, save a nasty case of show-floor SARS?
The answer, of course, is no. Just as it was last year. And the year before.
I have never been to CES, and the only reason I’d ever imagine going is simply to see if it’s as big of a nightmare as people say it is. I have no desire to see anything launched there — zero. Because all the consumer tech companies I care about — save, perhaps now Samsung — aren’t even there. It’s a strawman of a show.
- naranzarian likes this
- tehytehy33 likes this
- pienazupa likes this
- honorthytailor likes this
- svenburg reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- satoshuno likes this
- marksbirch reblogged this from stoweboyd and added:
- stoweboyd reblogged this from parislemon
- jonathanchizick reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- kim likes this
- 901sounds likes this
- instantloannocreditcheckuk likes this
- deniskgomo likes this
- diklein likes this
- shacheng likes this
- mrkwrld reblogged this from parislemon
- cristizayas likes this
- xanderplatt likes this
- parislemon posted this